big thanks to Keyser

buster

cheers to Keyser i am now sporting auto folding mirrors. :teeth:

we had a mishap but he kept at it untill he fixed it. :thumbs:

automirrors082.jpg

automirrors083.jpg

its a brill kit and Keyser(Chris) add one of his own mods to it by screwing the miro switch in place.

automirrors086.jpg

automirrors087.jpg

automirrors088.jpg

automirrors090.jpg

automirrors091.jpg

automirrors092.jpg

automirrors101.jpg

automirrors105.jpg

cheers again m8 :thumbs::yahoo:

OOooooo, look at that. Looks familiar.....

sure is,its one of your kits :thumbs: .....we relocated the board from the door and tucked it away just below the switch gear after insulating it in pvc tape.

we had a mishap but he kept at it until he fixed it. :thumbs:

Buster the master of understatement - did mine no problems - did Busters all fine and working, but when we tested it a 2nd time they went in they went out they went in ......... they stayed in ??!! :scare:

Took the mod out - they stayed in?

Changed the "mirror" fuse - they stayed in?

Changed the "Cigar lighter" fuse - they stayed in ..... not a big surprise but it was blown :lol:

Put Busters mirrors on my Zed they worked ? (I'm now worried that I broke his Zed :scare: )

Lots of head scratching, more coffee from Mrs Keyser (Kim) a quick call to Mrs Buster (I may be a bit late home :lol: )

Out with the multi-meter and the Zed wiring diagram - eventually track it down to a bad connector :angry:

Connector fixed - They went out :yahoo:

Mod re-connected

Buster - Happy

Keyser - Relieved

Mrs Keyser - "I don't know you boys and your toys - anyway It's 8pm and your buying dinner!"

Mrs Buster - I think Buster will be taking her shopping next weekend instead :lol:

All part of the fun of modding, good to see you yesterday Buster, but next time at least take 1 photo with my Zed in the background!