Wanted: 2 matching tyres in 245/40/18 for 350Z

Bundus

Hi guys

I have the old Bridgestone Potenza's on my zed which are now dead at the front. Looking to replace both. New or second hand I dont mind as long as the price is reasonable. Need something soon to get me through my next MOT.

Edit: My wheels are Volk TE37's so I need 245/40/18 and NOT the standard size of 225.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers!

i've got a couple of fronts you can have for £20 each they are mixed but good tread and no punctures, id say about 4-5 mm per tyre

they are 225x45x18's one's a dunlop SP sport 9000 and the other's a michelin pilot collected from ashford middlesex at jct-13 m25 area

Iv got two vredstien ultrac 235/45/18 worn more on the inside edge then anywere else (camber) but should be good for mot, ill double check tread and send u pics if thats any good to you? the center section of tread is good btw. i changed all my tyres together so have these in shed, was gunna track em. PM me if your interested. :thumbs:

thanks for the offer guys. I have agreed to one offer so if that falls through I will give you a shout. Cheers.

on a side note what is the general front and rear tyre sizes for 18's? As I have 275 at the back and 245 at the front but someone mentioned that its usually 245 at the rear and 225 at the front????

Thanks again.

Yes they are most likely wider than the Rays, most aftermarket wheels are. Standard size on the 370z 19s for example is 245F 275R which is the same you are running, and I also had the same on my 18" Rotas

Thanks again Chris.

Ive edited the title of this thread for the actual sizes I am after. If anyone has 2 matching tyres in this size with legal tread (preferably 4mm+) and no repairs please get in touch.

Many thanks.