About to spit my dummy with Nissan..

rancer

When I bought the Zed, there was no wheel nut key for the locking bolts with the car. I was pretty miffed but I thought a quick trip to Nissan will fix that for about £18.

So off I toddled and they were helpful and found the right key by trial and error using a set of masters (only 7 types of Key for the Zed apparently) then ordered the relevant part.

Stupidly, when I latter returned to pick the part up I didn't immediately check that it was the correct one..

Until today. I was going to put some spacers on and have a crack at changing the front drop links. Key doesn't fit. A cursory glance shows its not the right shape for the wheel nuts.

For f***s sake! Grumble grumble grumble etc:

Now I know I should have checked straight away but I'm still well p****d off with Nissan. Just as well I didn't discover this trying to sort a flat at the side of the road really!

Think I'll wait till the morning before I ring them so as not to shout at some poor receptionist.