no 5 of 176 GT4 in ULTRA YELLOW

Glennc91

ok go on then, whats GLTWS mean?

just when you think your getting the hang of the lingo... :wacko:

Good Luck With The Sale it's suppose to say :p

Damn I like that... still need to sell my Honda Integra in order to get a Z... surprised how high priced the GT4's are still, just for different alloys, colour and faster engine? Just curious :) still love it though :D

well its priced the way it is because i paid alot more than that for it 18 months ago, and spent thousands on it, done hardly any miles and i'm in no rush to sell it. simple as that. the weathers only getting nicer and its no hardship coming down in the morning and getting into that! had a lot of interest already with people wanting viewings this weekend so i reckon the first viewer will buy it.

I'm selling the original GT4 alloys on here at some point soon when i can take pictures. The tyres are pretty useless on two of them and have a couple of thousand left on the fronts however all four wheels have not touched the road since being completely refurbished if anyones interested in them?

Well,

If you want to come and get them pal, they're worth 400 quid to me, mainly because they haven't touched the road since having 240 quids worth of refurb. not sure if yours corroded pretty badly like mine did, but they're like new now.

let me know

Hey Glenn, I'm in the process of pricing up and planning on stripping my Integra down for the best part of late may/june time so I have some capital to get a 350Z. If you still have yours by then, I'll be looking to make a deal as you are in MK too.

Take it not worth me having a look one weekend? I don't mind checking it out still, be good to see if its something I really want from a GT4 compared to a standard Z. PM me whereabouts in MK you are? I live near central

Great. Bad timing on my part as I'm on holiday from tomorrow for two weeks - if you still have them I'll happily come and buy them off you. I work in Hemel, so not too far. I'll send you a PM (if I can, not sure if there are any minimum post rules for that) when I get back.