Now a fully fledged owner and v happy

Loving the plate. :yahoo: Car looking Really clean. The bumper, if a small dent can be repaired reasonably easily. I had to do a similar thing with mine when i got it. If you can get to the rear of it like i could it popped out and i colour filled the small cracks around it :thumbs:

Defo give us a wave mate :thumbs: don't suppose you have a 08 plate RX8 do you? Think it might have been a light colour? I was driving through Roehampton a few days ago and remember one sitting in behind me at some lights just before I got to the A3...?

Lovely looking car mate B) I know that photo location well, we always park around there when we visit The Smoke. Theres a great place for a photo just before Putney bridge, just below the flash bar, on the slipway thats all cobbles. Top gear even used it once i believe.

Yeah I know it, I am always a bit nervous that the car will break down or something and the tide comes in... ;)

Good location along there though, I live on that road so always handy for photo shoots. Bit of a pain when the rowing set are there using the road as some sort of footpath though... :rant:

I might try get down there again tomorrow and get some shots in the sun. I am a budding amateur photographer and got a few already but the road was a bit crowded and it was overcast (although that gave a good condition for the shots would like to stick a polarizing filter on and have a nice blue backdrop sky).

Ah sod it, took the car to my dad who took a look at the noisy rear passenger side wheel, reckons its an outer cv joint on the way out that is making the noise on the rear wheel. No wonder the guy I bought the car from locked the passenger window when I was sat in it...