Sat Nav UK car

coldel

No problems with the built in sat nav here. Apart from the previously mentioned postcode entry and speed camera positions I think it works great. I have newish 09/10 maps so gives me few problems. Personally I think it sets the dash off great as well, looks B) . If I want speed camera postions for an unfamilar route I'll set my phone up, if I can be bothered.

Agree, wouldn't have spent £1600 on it :cry: but buying a second hand car I'd rather have it than not.

Can't complain about the sat nav in mine, took me from Edinburgh to norwich fine but I do wish it had the speed camera detectors on it like the tom-toms do.

Another cool thing I thought is that it's got shell, BP, texaco, esso signs when you go past them. Not worth £1600 but still pretty cool.

Does anybody know where to get updated maps from? as I think mine are still about the 2007 era!

How did you get the TMC working?

You know what the green TMC logo wasn't coming on when I first bought the car. I got Nissan to take a look and it's worked ever since. If there are major incidents, the roads turn red and if there is slow traffic you get a yellow line.