Passenger window stuck - help required urgently

Nuno

I put the roof down on my roadster today and after I put the roof back up the passenger window will not go back up again. After a search I have followed this guide:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46966&start=0&hilit=passenger+window

But I cant access the window regulator as in step 15 I cant lower the window until the bolts are visible, as the window doesnt move at all, so I cant detach the glass from the regulator panel which is preventing me from removing it.

Any ideas guys? As I'm hoping to secure the car tonight by getting the window back up

Check the plug under the passenger seat, sometimes come loose. And as the seat moves when you operate the roof it might be your problem.

Have you tried lowering the roof then putting windows up, maybe the roof hasn't engaged when fully up. :shrug:

The roof goes up and down fine, and so does the driver window. Both seats operate normally also. The only thing I can think of is a problem with the window regulator, unless there's something else, but I can't access the regulator.