Getting the correct offset...

djrm

Hi guys and girls!

I am thinking of ordering these wheels soon:

296.jpg

Lenso S73's in 20" X 9".

What would be the correct offset to get in order for them to sit on the edge of the arches nicely without the need for spacers?

Thanks!

Ryan B)

Chasing aggressive offsets is really a balancing act - A lot can depend on the design of the rim. An aggressive offset of say et10 or thereabouts would look well but you will need to be prepared to perhaps have to roll the arches or once the suspension compresses the closest car part to the rim will be your arch not your bump stop.

That design rim (with a big lip) may not suit your brembos either as the spokes look to be quite close to the hub - spacers neccessary which will put an aggressive offset rim way out past the arches.

Thanks for the info! I just noticed that the place I am thinking of getting these from is actually located near to where I live so I am going to take a ride down there in the car and see what they say... I'm sure they will know what to do!

Cheers

Ry

Thanks for the info! I just noticed that the place I am thinking of getting these from is actually located near to where I live so I am going to take a ride down there in the car and see what they say... I'm sure they will know what to do!

Cheers

Ry

Test fitting a sample would tell you a lot.

Cheers

Ry

Test fitting a sample would tell you a lot.

This is the plan I think ;)

Thanks dude

This is 19x9 ET20, standard arch and camber I believe ...........

1300689571.jpg

And 19x9 ET -1 (front) with a fair amount of arch work

1251614399.jpg

Id personally go with a 9.5 ET10 on the front and a 10 ET0 on the rear, heres my car with 9J ET 20 front and 10J ET15 rear.

P1060744.jpg

Thanks for the info mate! Very helpful! That black zed makes me think I bought the wrong colour!! Lol... STEALTHY!

I dont really want to have to mess about with the arches at all if I can help it...

Thanks again, I will stick updates on here as I go :)