getting excited

Dano190485

hi all im getting very excited now. I only got my 350 in november, so not really had much good weather to show my car off in lol. the summer and sun is fast approaching and cannot wait to give my car a good clean and polish and take it for some long drives. If im honest i get a few looks now when driving around town and on the motorway but think im going to get alot more when its all shiny :lol: (must admit not looking forward to my fuel bills though :headhurt: )

Yep weather is picking up nicely. I even had the roof down on my drive into work this morning. Got some looks, probably more from people wondering what sort of idiot would have their roof down this time of year!

Fuel bills are already hitting my wallet, but then ive gone from a 60mph diesel down to the 350z which is returning me about 25mpg average over 300miles. Still... should boost my tesco clubcard points a bit with all that re-fueling im doing now.