That much needed exhaust? Is RHD an issue?

realneal370z

I'm fairly new to this forum but like most people I acknowledge that the 370z needs a better soudning exhaust. After scrawling through pages of info and videos I have narrowed my list down but most have to ordered and imported from US.

Should any CBE exhaust fit a UK RHD Z? I read somewhere and heard from the writer of 370zexhaust.com that all systems should fit RHD cars and it's only the headers that won't be interchangeable.

I know the Stillen, Akrapovic and HKS Super Sound Master and Hipower fit but should I be worried about buying one? Having never heard another 370Z with aftermarket system I am only able to go off videos. I'm really keen on the Tanabe Touring Medallion but again I'm worried it might not fit despite being a Japanese company it seems only possible to buy it from US and so I'm wondering if it'll fit.

Does anyone know if they/it will fit???? HELP! And if so can anyone get hold of a Tanabe at a good price?

I've spent long enough looking... it's time to make the car sound the way it should. :band:

Thanks in advance guys.

I can help you out with the Stillen or Tanabe systems, fitment shouldn't be an issue at all but I can double check with the manufacurer for peace of mind.

I think you will find the Stillen is a massive favourite, the others mentioned are also great systems but quite a bit more expensive.

It takes 3 days after I place the order for them to arrive at your door

let me know if I can help

I can vouch for the HKS Super Sound Master being a straight fit, me and my mate put it on mine in 1 hour, and what a sound :teeth: You wouldnt be disappointed.

But as Tarmac says the Stillen is a good exhaust and it sounds good and it is the only other one i have heard in the flesh.

I got the HKS from Abbey Motorsport with next day delivery :thumbs: