M25 nightmare!!!

Adrian@TORQEN

Stuck on M25 since 9:30am, half a mile before South Mimms, J23 to J25 closed due to accident last night 9:30pm!?! Driver of overturned lorry died, half of the 10 cars he was transporting came of the load and damaged barriers, electricity poles and road surface!

Engine off! Any other members stuck here? Let's meet :)))

Got on the M25 at 09.00am at Junction before the accident this morning the transporter was laying on it's side with some cars still chained on others had fell off a team of lorries and a tarmac layer was there waiting to resurface the road it really did look like a bad accident.

I have just come back round the M25 at 2.20PM all the road signs telling me the Junction 25 was closed and long delays the traffic was heavy with everybody getting of at St.Albans turnoff I thought what the hell I'm still going on as I need to get off at Junction 26 Waltham Abbey. Would you believe it it was clear right up the the accident which was now cleared and the resurfacing had been completed they were just painting new road markings probably by 04.00PM it will be clear.

What got my goat is there sending everything off the motorway 2 junctions back for what reason surely they use those cameras to see ahead of the Junction.