P3 Quote in Wiltshire

RICHIERICH

Hi Guys,

After seeing few quotes on here, I was bit shocked when I was quoted £324 sorry £371 coz car march 1st for a P3 service in Swindon (Nissan Garage).

The MOT was on top of that at £50 but she said she would do for £45, I just laughed! thought £40 was max a garage could charge for MOT?

My P2 was £220 which was not bad, I was thinking P3 would be similar price? I was told £220 of it was labour costs! (P3 that is) I was thinking ''yeah ok.... coz ya gonna spend all those man hours inspecting my car..... as if!!''

She told me she was reading the info. and costs off the Nissan data base, so they must be the prices?!? She also said it should be same price Nationally!

HAHAHAH Britol quote £495.89 + £40 MOT

Trowbridge quote £290 + £39.99 MOT

Servicingstop.co.uk £246 + £35 MOT (cheaper coz air filter does not need doing)

Been told also Rear Diff fluid due also from Servicingstop.co.uk ??

Do I have to get done at Nissan? Stamp in the book and required oil changes/filters etc will do me!

Any info. much appreciated, Regards,

Rich.

thanks for feedback lol........... Got Swindon to match Trowbridge but could only get MOT for £45.

so £335 for P3 service and MOT

Saved many people quite a bit of money because now you can quote Trowbridge and Swindon to your dealer to match !!!

• 4 weeks later...

consider yourself lucky!.

my 1st P3 qoute...

Marshalls Cambridge 456 quid + 55 quid MOT

BUT will knock off 10% from labour for being member of owners forums.

My MOT expired middle of march so need to get done.

Am waiting on Marshalls Bury to get back to me.

I realise there are better places further afield but with no MOT i just want to get done asap, and i am unable to take time off work to go on a road trip.