Clear front reflectors

Ozz

I've seen some on ebay for £38 - this seems excessive for two little bits of plastic. Is this the going rate or does anyone have a set going for less? I'm looking for the ones that are built into the bumper and look white. I've seen LED ones for the same price, but they seem really tacky. Its for a facelift 57 model.

Hmm I can't find the clear indicators now for £38, similar to these for more tho linky1

link2 these are the LED ones (which I don't want).

If £40 is the going rate for clear reflectors is right then so be it, seems pricey tho and us welsh are tight!

You could try PM'ing Sarah (ChilliRed) to see if she has any left :shrug:

Your link 1 are the same as the ones I purchased.... but then stuck LED's in :teeth:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=43071&hilit=reflectors+doogyrev&start=15

Actually, yours and the orange ones do look very nice lit up. I have a midnight blue so I'm just looking for the white/clear plastic type as the orange look odd.

Hmm I can't find the clear indicators now for £38, similar to these for more tho linky1

link2 these are the LED ones (which I don't want).

If £40 is the going rate for clear reflectors is right then so be it, seems pricey tho and us welsh are tight!

I just bought some genuine dust caps with z on the top from a nissan stealer selling off stock for 8quid..They retail at £41! :scare: I have a set of clear reflectors I bought from sarah and never fitted. Pm me if your interested but will be more than £40 im affraid as I want to get what I paid for them as still brand new.

Rog has genuine Nissan ones and they are puka! You will get what you pay for and the real deal will cost you £58 at least unless Rog is selling then at a steal. There are cheaper alternatives but they are exactly that - CHEAP. You get what you pay for. :)

I don't mind paying for quality...but they are plastic reflectors so how much can the quality differ?! Its a genuine question as I'm sure I had similar ones on my push-bikes growing up and the whole bike didn't cost that! :teeth:

Rog has genuine Nissan ones and they are puka! You will get what you pay for and the real deal will cost you £58 at least unless Rog is selling then at a steal. There are cheaper alternatives but they are exactly that - CHEAP. You get what you pay for. :)

I don't mind paying for quality...but they are plastic reflectors so how much can the quality differ?! Its a genuine question as I'm sure I had similar ones on my push-bikes growing up and the whole bike didn't cost that! :teeth:

The cheap ones I have seen are not so much clear as silvery and they don't look good at all. It's not me being all stuffy as some copy stuff is good, but if the ones I have seen were the only alternative I would say stick to amber the ones you have. There are two sizes - pre facelist which fit up to 06 and post which are for 07 onwards. It also depends on if you have the original nissan OEM bumper or a replacement one. Can't remember which you have Rog, what year is your car? I have smoked ones only left.