Hello Z Fans

trying to mate but having trouble getting them on!

Open yourself a Photobucket a/c (free) and copy and past the IMG code.

If you want to make the pics smaller before you upload to PB (save band width) look for a 'PictureResizer' prog, if using Microsoft it's a Power Toy.

trying to mate but having trouble getting them on!

Open yourself a Photobucket a/c (free) and copy and past the IMG code.

If you want to make the pics smaller before you upload to PB (save band width) look for a 'PictureResizer' prog, if using Microsoft it's a Power Toy.

I tried creating a photobuucket a/c but apparently my email adress has already been used for an account but iv never had one :wacko: , so i'll prob just try my other email addy later!

thanks

Hi and :welcome: that is a fine beast you got there, infact its the same as mine, except I have the rays alloys, I thought the rays alloys came with the gt pack, maybe not. As the zed is already a stunning car I have decided to change anything that is not in good condition before anything else, like my worn gear knob and my driver's door interior switch surround that is all scratched and I just had a scorpion exhaust fitted by CS who did a fantastic job, the beast now sounds incredible,now when I drive down the road all I see is heads turn in a Mexican wave sort of way B)

Hi and :welcome: that is a fine beast you got there, infact its the same as mine, except I have the rays alloys, I thought the rays alloys came with the gt pack, maybe not.

Thanks mate,

Yeah the bloke who had it before me took them off and sold them! apparently he preffered the origionals!

Thanks for the exhaust suggestion as well, something else to look into!

i managed to pick up a spare rear strut cover pretty cheap so though i might see what i can do with it, as mine does have a couple of scuffs on it.

Hey! Im in the Cambridge area most days, so i`ll have to keep a look out for you! Ive got an 07 plate grey roadster.

Mod wise... theres loads you can do.... but dont get carried away! Im really struggling to keep my wallet in my trousers atm. The last car I started modding ended up as a track day special and I had to buy another car for work! lol.

Hey! Im in the Cambridge area most days, so i`ll have to keep a look out for you! Ive got an 07 plate grey roadster.

Mod wise... theres loads you can do.... but dont get carried away! Im really struggling to keep my wallet in my trousers atm. The last car I started modding ended up as a track day special and I had to buy another car for work! lol.

you dont by any change drive it near the ely/soham area?