ICT Steering Wheel Control install (Pioneer) Help

ric

Hey guys,

Have the ICT adaptor for an aftermarket pioneer headunit (f900bt), but i'm unsure which wires to connect these into the current loom??

The adaptor was second hand and didn't have any instructions.

If anyone could point me in the direction of these instructions, or let me know which goes where, that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance

Cheers for the link mate!!

So, even after reading that, im completely confused still lol!

I have the Purple/Grey/White wires. The other wires are fine and connected, so its just these wires that are causing me issues.

On the PDF document, they just point towards a white connector, with no real explanation of what that connector is. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers guys, will have a nosey behind there this morning B)

Its actually srobriens old unit I have, so have been looking at his thread, but it doesn't explain anywhere on there where the steering control wires go.

Also been reading about the adaptor number, mine is the 007 one. I didn't notice srobrien mention it not working correctly, although i notice others have on here. I'll fit it, and see what happens!

Cheers again,

With the 007 adapter the volume will work but not the track selection it will go backwards on both up and down. Easy to swap just plug and play with the 020 then it all works :thumbs:

As you have srobriens old unit you will jot have to update it ;) but if you want the very latest software version then let me know :teeth:

Was hoping it would be straight forward with the loom he has created, but having a headache already :( lol!

How on earth do you remove the plugs from the back of the headunit? There are 2 of the 3 which just wont budge. They've got an odd tab on the top, which doesnt seem to move in any direction.

I've google'd it over and over but the US models look completely different!!

Cheers guys, unit is now in and working!!

Going to order the newer steering wheel control wire, and think i might need a ground loop isolator as there seems to be some clicking when i brake, but apart from that, all is good!