Looking for an azure - is this one yours?

Micky

Hi All,

Am currently in the market for an azure or black 04/05 350z.

I live in the South-West where we seem to be saturated with Blade/Gunmetal - both great colours but not what im after.

I came across this advert on autotrader (other car sales sites are available :p ). The owner appears to know his stuff and mentions that he/she is a forum member - just wondering if it is anyone on here?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201110381440246/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/blue/price-from/9000/price-to/11000/model/350_z/make/nissan/radius/1501/postcode/pl66bt/page/1?logcode=p

If so, please feel free to drop me a PM to discuss the car.

Thanks

Mike

:welcome:

I don't know this particular car but hopefully someone will be along soon who does. The only minor thing I would want to do if it was my car is to have matching tyres on back and front - given it has Falkens on back and 040s on front. You can read about tyres on here to your heart's delight ... but with this current set-up I think the general consensus would be to fit Falkens to the front as well. If you have more budget then there are other options ......but I won't bore you with that.

Apart from that it looks/sounds ok on the face of it. The information given sounds credible...but I haven't had one long myself. More expert people will come along soon, I'm sure.