look what i just got :D ... now fitted with a pic!

austin

Is that brembo rotors? Did you buy from alex, i seen he had some in when i was at his place?

They will work fantastic with the yellowstuff pads. Would defo recommend fitting yellow's to the rear aswell.

I'm running Bluestuff NDX race/track pads and they are awesome

Yup, Brembo sport brake system. Couldn't decide on drilled or slotted so like a true blonde i am ;) i've decided for the cooler looking ones lol. I didn't get them from Alex, as PF setup he suggested is unfortunately above my budget for the time being. Rears are still fine so won't bother for now. Just thinking about goodridge lines next month, before i do 2800mile euro run lol

I got a pretty good deal on the hel lines and they were half the price of goodridge. The look pretty funky too and well rated amongst most on here :thumbs: Make a great difference in the pedal feel when braking also

Got them from LK Performance. Decent guys, prompt, free delivery (discs + pads) by courier. Discs £350, pads standard price which was something short from £80. Can't wait to fit them!

Originally was thinking about EBC turbo groove, as my budget for this month didn't predict new brakes lol but decided against after reading quite a lot or mediocre or downright negative opinions. So I've upped the price to around £350 to choose between DBA and Brembos and here we are. Hope they'll perform as good as they look :yahoo:

Excuse my ignorance but don't all Z's come with a Brembo set up?

UK GT cars do come with brembo setup indeed, however there's always room for an upgrade ;) There are brembo discs and there are other brembo discs (like in any other company i guess).

photo-13.jpg

Fitted this morning. First wheel took me forever, about 2 hours, cause to be honest I was quite scared and didn't really know what I was doing. Other wheel was a 15 minute job. I'm soo excited as i think they look ace.

Just a tech question to some of you Zed Gurus ;) The yellowstuff pads came pre-bedded, so should I still follow the bedding-in procedure posted by Alex?

Alsooo noticed the pads I took out were ebc redstuff so really curious how much difference in stopping power I'll notice :)

aus

Well I didn't want to spend too much and still have decent quality. Did consider DBA 4600 but since lots of people here tried them and were happy and I haven't seen anyone going for these I chose brembos. Reputable company so hopefully I'll be happy with them. Worst case scenario I'll switch to DBAs and at least you guys know what to avoid ;) (touch wood lol)

Excuse my ignorance but don't all Z's come with a Brembo set up?

UK GT cars do come with brembo setup indeed, however there's always room for an upgrade ;) There are brembo discs and there are other brembo discs (like in any other company i guess).

all UK cars come with Brembo, GT and NON GT spec