Well my tomorrow is nearly here too

sl114

Woohooo, im getting excited now as i pick up my zed tomorrow. I am not going to be able to get pics right away but i will try get some over the weekend and upload them so you can see my new pride and joy.

I may try and get a model in shot too ;)

Just for Andy of cause :p

Woohooo, im getting excited now as i pick up my zed tomorrow. I am not going to be able to get pics right away but i will try get some over the weekend and upload them so you can see my new pride and joy.

Good lad :thumbs:

Who's gonna be a tired soul tomorrow then? What with no sleep tonight!!! Bet ya can't wait fella, I remember the Friday before I picked mine up, my mind wasn't on work thats for sure!! :teeth:

Good lad :thumbs:

Who's gonna be a tired soul tomorrow then? What with no sleep tonight!!! Bet ya can't wait fella, I remember the Friday before I picked mine up, my mind wasn't on work thats for sure!! :teeth:

No one is in the office as they all got partied out last night watching the awards, where i didnt bother and went on a date, haha. Priorities!

Im leaving at 4pm so i can sort out my car and get everythign ready for tomorrow. im soo excited

Right i am off, next time i post i will have a new car!

Wish me luch and i'll get pics up as soon as! :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth ::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

/\ me right now