Tyre Help

Beau

Ill see how they go, if they rub I will just replace them.

Thanks for the advice, but also I have heard some people running 285, even 295's and on the american forum they go as big as the 305's and lowerd too!

Thanks for the advice, but also I have heard some people running 285, even 295's and on the american forum they go as big as the 305's and lowerd too!

You can go a lot wider on lower offsets and rubbed/cut arches and with some camber. With rolled arches I could probably get at least another inch on top of 285. (Running 285 currently)

You can go a lot wider on lower offsets and rubbed/cut arches and with some camber. With rolled arches I could probably get at least another inch on top of 285. (Running 285 currently)

Are you experiencing rubbing with your 285's? And I dont intend to do anything to the camber or roll over the arches....But just out of interest how do you roll over the arches...Any pics and how is it done, cost? Advantages, disadvantages?

Thanks

Are you experiencing rubbing with your 285's? And I dont intend to do anything to the camber or roll over the arches....But just out of interest how do you roll over the arches...Any pics and how is it done, cost? Advantages, disadvantages?

Thanks

I did, before I had the arches rolled:

http://www.archenemy.co.uk/?page_id=35#Nissan

Ill think about it.... Looks very interesting!