Which wheels?

Ruddles

Which wheels?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels?

• Rota Grid Drift
    • Varrstoen 2.2

.......what sizes/offsets are these they look awesome

Off the top of my head they're just 18inch Rota grids (9.5 rear / 8.5 front) with a fairly aggressive offset of ET18 or ET20 - I've had to roll the arches as the tein coilovers are set fairly low but theres no rubbing even on full lock and full spring compression.

TBH the suspension set-up and offset is what mostly contributes to the stance of a Zed - theres no real need to run larger than an 18inch rim - IMO its the optimum size in terms of a balance in performance and looks. As I run a lot of performance mods inc a supercharger sticking a set of 20's on there would be a backwards step IMHO. The fact these 18 inch Rotas weighted less than my previous set of 19inch LMGTs was a bonus as they're relatively cheap and easily got should you ever damage a rim. My LMGTs (albeit a fantastic set of rims) used to give me heart attacks whenever I saw a pothole.

yea ive been having that dilemma over going 18s or 19s but after seeing whats achievable here think i may just stick to the 18s, how low have you dropped the car, mine is currently down 30mm on bc racing coilovers

30mm is plenty for road use. My Zed is dropped a bit more than that on tein coilovers and I may just crank them up a couple of notches the next time I have it on a ramp.