Midnight Blue UK GT Coupe around £15k

TimFF

Hi

Triggered by a post elsewhere in here with a successful outcome I thought I'd post in here too - you never know.

With management approval granted :D and cash burning a hole in the bank I'm looking for a Midnight Blue UK GT coupe at around £15k and with up to around 30k miles. It needs to be visually standard (part of the approval deal...) and not too heavily modded elsewhere (not part of the approval deal! ;) ).

I have a feeling satnav was standard on the late GTs but if I'm wrong I'm not fussed about it; I have a trusty Garmin with the PGPS speed camera database anyway.

I'm willing to travel within reason but am limited by family care arrangements so no more than around 90 mins from Gatwick. So on a good day that means as far as Bristol and on the M25 in the morning that means Heathrow...

So if anyone was debating chopping a car in part ex to a stealer or selling in the near future then drop me a PM. I've got a few months until the current company lease car goes back.

cheers

Tim

Somehow I don't see a dealer dropping down close to my budget even if I was waving notes under his nose - not that he would take cash these days anyway!

As an aside I put a call into a dealer who has a car advertised on various sites at the beginning of the week - someone was going to call me back within the hour. I chased it up earlier today, same response - I'm still waiting for a call back... Obviously trade is so good at the moment they can afford to ignore phone calls. Even if they rang back now I'm hardly feeling like I want to make a trip to see it.