Cost of Stillen Exhaust?

ScottyZ

I pick my new 370 up on Wednesday and having read a few posts on here will be looking at changing the exhaust to the Stillen offering. I believe they can be bought direct from Stillen across the pond and was wondering if anyone could let me know what the final cost was including carriage,import duty and taxes but excluding fitting?

Cheers,

Scotty

Think mine came in around £1300 in the end. Would have to dig out the reciepts. I did get the Gen3 intake for free, but had to pay shipping and duty on it so that skewed the prices a bit. Prices may have changed too.

Easiest thing to do is email Stillen and ask them the current prices. Add 20% on top of that for duty and off you go :thumbs: (someone correct me if the numbers are different these days).

You could also use Tarmac for shipping as he should be cheaper :thumbs:

Think mine came in around £1300 in the end. Would have to dig out the reciepts. I did get the Gen3 intake for free, but had to pay shipping and duty on it so that skewed the prices a bit. Prices may have changed too.

Easiest thing to do is email Stillen and ask them the current prices. Add 20% on top of that for duty and off you go :thumbs: (someone correct me if the numbers are different these days).

You could also use Tarmac for shipping as he should be cheaper :thumbs:

Thanks for the info Chris.

I pick my new 370 up on Wednesday and having read a few posts on here will be looking at changing the exhaust to the Stillen offering. I believe they can be bought direct from Stillen across the pond and was wondering if anyone could let me know what the final cost was including carriage,import duty and taxes but excluding fitting?

Cheers,

Scotty

I paid $1,269 plus $460 shipping which worked out at £1,094. The VAT payable in the UK was £170.68 and import duty £28.85. Total £1,293. The exhaust fitted perfectly and only took the garage about an hour to fit including removing the old one.

I was pretty close then - go me :#1:

But I didn't get the free intakes so prices must have gone up a bit and VAT is now 20%.

I did a ballpark calculation to compensate for me getting the intakes and also I had to pay more delivery for the intakes and also a bit more tax for them too, so took my total and lopped an appropriate amount off. Came in pretty close to your actual figures :teeth:

I was pretty close then - go me :#1:

But I didn't get the free intakes so prices must have gone up a bit and VAT is now 20%.

I did a ballpark calculation to compensate for me getting the intakes and also I had to pay more delivery for the intakes and also a bit more tax for them too, so took my total and lopped an appropriate amount off. Came in pretty close to your actual figures :teeth:

:thumbs: