Will a bike fit in the Zed?

From A to Zed

As per the title really!

After a ten year break from biking I have decided to ‘dip my toe in the water’ in the form of a Kona Cinder Cone from ebay :yahoo:

The only problem is that the bike is located in Birmingham and I need to collect it. Does anyone know if it will squeeze in the 350z if I remove the wheels and seat? The frame is 17â€.

Thanks all,

Matt

Yes, yes it will. I've had my XL Giant anthem and my size 60cm Ribble road bike in there at the same time and both in the boot.

remove the space saver and you can get both wheels in there. Take the forks out the head tube and it'll go very easily. Like I said I had 2 in at once.

What.. no! haha I'd like to see this, I can barely get anything in the Zed.. once picked up a fish tank from my mums, only a little one but that didn't bloody fit! and I once picked my dad up from basingstoke at a meeting and due to a leg injury he took a small footstool, I have no idea how I managed to squeeze that in but it only just fit in.. can't ever imagine trying to fit a push bike into my Zed :lol: good luck!

Ask and ye shall recieve!

17" Hardtail, you need to remove both wheels, pedals, the stem and then drop the forks out. Remember plenty of towels to stop things getting scratched!

Don't know if a roady would fit, the top tube on my bike is quite low which helps.

Image070.jpg

Rear view:

Image071.jpg

Plenty of space left for toolbox, track pump and gear!