handbrake q.

janoof1

ok i have a slight niggle, my handbrake is a bit naff, if i pull the handbrake up with a normal , mild tug , it wont hold the car, if i pull it hard it will hold it well on a slope.

- when i park it up i leave it in gear and yank the handbreak hard and its not a problem , but when im in traffic up a hill its really tough- makes me feel im driving a supercar rather than a jap coupe

its still under warranty , i was wondering has anyone had this fixed and were the stealers mongs about it, because i have a feeling when they test it, they will say it holds the car fine-which it does but only whn you you give it some!

you can adjust the cable play to get less clicks on the ratchet by whipping out the ashtray in the center console and tightening up the cable adjuster with a 10mm socket :thumbs: 10 second job B) I did mine when I first got the car, but never had to adjust it since

you can adjust the cable play to get less clicks on the ratchet by whipping out the ashtray in the center console and tightening up the cable adjuster with a 10mm socket :thumbs: 10 second job B) I did mine when I first got the car, but never had to adjust it since

That'll be the warranty down the pan then.. :lol:

no warranty on mine :p

Minge :p

Minge :p

:teeth: