Servicing in Torbay/Exeter area

Bruce Lee

just about to have my first service. Can anyone recommend where I should take it to - somewhere between Plymouth and Exeter- what are Exeter's main dealer like?

Due to have a P2 - being that it's my first service should I go the whole hog and get the P3 to make sure alls well. Whats the difference between the 2?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look here mate - might have something for your area listed: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6668&start=0&hilit=dealership+woes

Not a great deal of difference between P2 and P3 - check the servicing checklist, it should all be on there. If your car has stuck to the service schedule then shouldn't be any need to get the P3 done out of sync.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Took it into JFE in Exter.

Had a great experience - gave me loan car and the young guy that did the service was very friendly and informative.

BE WARNED - Your've got to haggle on the price - didn't take much haggling mind. They quote £440 for a P2 - I simply told them that they were having a laugh and they reduced it to £290 in about 15 secs (the buggers didn't wash it mind!?!) and when I picked it up they gave me free fully loaded 12 months RAC cover. Saves me £80 a year with the AA so I recon that brings the price down to a back street garage price.

However:

They wanted £210 for each 050a that I needed - which I didn't buy as I got them down to £146 each at Save on Tyres.

and £450 for a new back box as mine had split at the flange - got the flange cut off and a pipe section weilded in for £30, again at Exeters save on tyres. I believe that this frange issue is common with all 350's? If you experience the same issue give em a call and ask for Pat.