funny story

janoof1

went down to london last weekend , 1st time ive ever driven round central -its easier than people make out!!!

didnt see a single other z until i parked up in an underground car park

the spaces were as wide as toothpicks and i barely got mine in safeley when i saw a GM across the ramp struggling to get in a space even smaller than mine , i looked inside the car -2 attractive blondes , i offerd my assistance ;) , but they refused -and preictably enough i watched The inevitable........................... she scraped the the rear quater panel on one stone pillar , smaked the side mirror so it folded the wrong way on another pillar, then proceded to gouge a chunk of the front ray on a kerb as she tried to correct her mess :yuck: ,

she got out of her car , looked across at her friend and said " ****, james is going to kill me!" - yes he is :thumbs:

Before the female members of the forum attack me, this is purely about MY missus and not women in general....

I've told her that I will NEVER insure her for the zed. She has her car which is a 2004 VW Golf, but it hasn't got a single panel on it that is not scratched, dented or in some way buggered. She's even managed to scratch the roof for god sake! I have never in my life seen anyone treat cars the way she does. It's absolutely horrifying. She is my motoring Nemesis.

went down to london last weekend , 1st time ive ever driven round central -its easier than people make out!!!

didnt see a single other z until i parked up in an underground car park

the spaces were as wide as toothpicks and i barely got mine in safeley when i saw a GM across the ramp struggling to get in a space even smaller than mine , i looked inside the car -2 attractive blondes , i offerd my assistance ;) , but they refused -and preictably enough i watched The inevitable........................... she scraped the the rear quater panel on one stone pillar , smaked the side mirror so it folded the wrong way on another pillar, then proceded to gouge a chunk of the front ray on a kerb as she tried to correct her mess :yuck: ,

she got out of her car , looked across at her friend and said " ****, james is going to kill me!" - yes he is :thumbs:

James? You on here, you poor b4stard???? :ohmy:

Debbie got better ! first month she had the yaris she managed to scrape rear bumper, passenger door, front bumper and denied she ever did that! (I came back to the car and it was like that!) yeah right :lol:

She hasn't damaged it for many months in a row now, fingers crossed she's staying like that. it also needs to be said that she's only been driving since August 2005

Debbie got better ! first month she had the yaris she managed to scrape rear bumper, passenger door, front bumper and denied she ever did that! (I came back to the car and it was like that!) yeah right :lol:

She hasn't damaged it for many months in a row now, fingers crossed she's staying like that. it also needs to be said that she's only been driving since August 2005

so she lost the car keys a few months ago, thats why it unscathed :teeth: