Blue Tooth Adapter

craigparis

Just to let you know purchased a BT adapter from nissan in edinburgh (think their name was John F Noble)

Have been reading up on them for ages spoke to my usual dealer in glasgow - useless however decided to go in to the edinburgh one when i was passing - knew exactly what i was talking about - it was £107 inc vat which is pretty much what i have seen posted and they had them in stock - works excelently with my phone - nokia. been playing around with it all the way back from edinburgh!!

Glas i have eventually got one!!

Has anyone had any problems with connection to a Samsung D900?

Just got a BT adaptor and for some reason it finds the phone, asks for the code, connects then disconnects. Only once have I got it working.

I have tried finding bluetooth issues on the samsung site, however none recorded.

Has anyone got a D900 and having this problem?

Devastating!!!

Hi thanks for the reply.

I don't think its a power issue. To get it working once I deleted the profile Nissan350z, searched for devices, automatically found the Nissan device, asked for code, connected transfer service list and no problem, the next time I got into car it asked for authorisation code, connected and then disconnected.

I have even updated firmware on phone, thinking that might help.

The phone connects to my tom tom 910 with no probs, so it just leaves me wondering what is going wrong. I was just hoping someone could confirm that the device does not support the D900.

I will keep an eye on the tread, who knows.

Thanks for your input though.