carbon bonnet fitting

P19DRO

Hi guys, I recently bought a carbon bonnet from a member on here. I noticed the other day that there is threaded holes in the carbon bonnet but in the original it is studs welded to it that go through a bracket and with a nut to secure it. Im just wondering if this is normal and where the best place to get the right size of stud for the carbon bonnet? Really im just looking for information on how you guys have fitted your bonnets?

Cheers

Pete

get yourself down to halfords and buy a box set of mixed nuts n bolts and get some big ass washers to go behind the bolt to give it a more secure fitment. Should only cost you about £8 and then you can try them all out to see which is the rite size. Thats all i did with my seibon hood. Its a bit more trikey with this kind of fitment as you have to get a couple of mates to hold it in place while you put the bolts in where as with the oem ones the pre fitted threads hold it for you well kind of :lol: ile take a pick of mine tomoz so you can see :thumbs: