hellooo

Will

Hey,

Thought i would pop a post here, i was registered at for a long time at 350zuk.com as WillM.

took me a while to find this forum! as apposed to the "other" :D

i have a JDM gunmetal 350z, and i live in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

;)

Hi Will,

Welcome to our humble abode.

Just up the road from myself in Chesterfield.

I hope you like what we have created here - feel free to make use of your gallery space and add yourself to the map here and see where everyone else is :thumbs:

If you feel anything could be better here, or have any suggestions at all, please feel free to post in the suggestions area.

With input from members we truly can create a great community here.

Off to bed for me now though - to many late nights recently! :yawn:

Chris.

Thanks for the welcome chesterfield, and yes your not too far away.. i have a friend in chesterfield who has a s2000 (he came over for Doncaster vs Chesterfield at the weekend !), and his cousin has a 350z roadster in black.

im loving what's going on here with 350-zuk.com, especially in relation to the much debated memebership on the "other" site.

if you need a hand with anything give me a shout, i have experience with web technologys, hosting, php, chat blah blah.

Will

:welcome: Will! great to have you onboard!

:teeth:

surely we can do with some help indeed! I can't belive we have already 100 members inexactly 10 days! (we launched on 10th jan)

Being "underground" still is not the best way to advertise this place, but we are getting there! :teeth:

Im in the Manchester city centre at the moment. Drive through sale on the way home though.

Quick, everyone get out, sread out and stay out... before we all turn into Audi **'s

You've lost me liam. Anyway used have a TT :scare:

Im in the Manchester city centre at the moment. Drive through sale on the way home though.

Quick, everyone get out, sread out and stay out... before we all turn into Audi **'s

You've lost me liam. Anyway used have a TT :scare:

Exactly m8t, everyones got a TT - common as muck, you back on track now?

:D:D