Trade in price

bodyboarder

Hi as some of you know im selling my zed and have come to the conclusion that i will probably have to take the rota gtr off along with the scorpion and xyz pipe and sell on , so i phoned a couple of cars i was interested in and have been said they would give me £13k for my car, does this sound about right to you? I think its not a bad offer reallly..... my car is a 57 plate 21.5k gt coupe , silver ,2 years nissan warranty etc and is mint.

Hi as some of you know im selling my zed and have come to the conclusion that i will probably have to take the rota gtr off along with the scorpion and xyz pipe and sell on , so i phoned a couple of cars i was interested in and have been said they would give me £13k for my car, does this sound about right to you? I think its not a bad offer reallly..... my car is a 57 plate 21.5k gt coupe , silver ,2 years nissan warranty etc and is mint.

Just traded my Nismo 07 Plate in with 34K and in excellent condition and got 13K for it. Road tax ran out this month, (£445) P3 service and MOT were also due and new tyres in around 1500 miles so quite pleased with what I got for it in a Trade in. 13K for your car isn't bad for a trade in but I suppose it depends what you are trading it in against as this can obviously influence the price you get for it. From my experience over the last couple of months a lot of traders are offering a lot less as there is a glut of 350Zs on the market just now, even selling Private wont guarantee you much more IMO, HTH

Thats the thing with mine , traders dont seem to care if its nearly out of tax and mot , doesnt really seem to effect the price. Trouble is i have just had it serviced , 5 months tax, 11 months mot, and bought the 2 years extended warranty from nissan.. oh and has a good private plate on it! Surley this has to make it worth a little more? I think im going to put it back to standard and put it on autotrader for around £13700 and go from there.......

Thats the thing with mine , traders dont seem to care if its nearly out of tax and mot , doesnt really seem to effect the price. Trouble is i have just had it serviced , 5 months tax, 11 months mot, and bought the 2 years extended warranty from nissan.. oh and has a good private plate on it! Surley this has to make it worth a little more? I think im going to put it back to standard and put it on autotrader for around £13700 and go from there.......

Your exactly right in what you say, the trader I sold mine to carried out MOTs and Servicing so he would only need to pay for the parts at trade price for the service. Even though my car had every factory fitted option as it was a ex Nissan Demonstrator and cost 33K new, this didn't seem to make a great deal of difference to the trade in price against Zeds with far less options fitted. That just seems to be the norm when trading in higher spec models.

Yeah sounds about right, i was offered £12k for mine last weekend, its a 56 plate GT Coupe with sat nav and 13k miles. It has tax till november and was serviced in september.

I owe just over £12k on finance and they were going to cover that by reducing the cost of the new car so i think it all depends on how much your spending next. They may only give you £13k for yours but you could get more of the new car.