370z ultimate yellow posse

waynehardy

Been lurking here for a while, but after seeing this thread thought it's about time to say hi as a fellow ultimate yellow owner. Had it just over a year now after trading in my previous sunset 350.

Glad you were coaxed into posting!

Put up an intro post in the into section and show us some pics of the yellow beastie!

How many have graphics / how many don't?

Mine is without graphics, which I definately prefer (sorry guys that have them)

I think they look ok on the old 911's, but I'm not sure about them on a 370z.

Still love the colour though and it's a lot brighter than my old twiglet grey 350!!

• 3 weeks later...

hi

for some reason i wasnt getting the ususal emails notifying me of a topic reply...how strange! i pop back to check my old post and discover there are loads more in the yellow club!

any of you guys midland based?

i've not seen any around the east mids...i definately feel unique!

Mine doesn't have the illuminated scuff plates or the yellow stitched mats.

I got it straight from a dealer as an ex demo, so maybe the items were not available on all the yellow cars.

Mine's filthy at the moment, but I've ear marked Saturday for an overdue wash and wax!

hi

for some reason i wasnt getting the ususal emails notifying me of a topic reply...how strange! i pop back to check my old post and discover there are loads more in the yellow club!

any of you guys midland based?

i've not seen any around the east mids...i definately feel unique!

Keep parking on those double yellow lines and you will see no yellow 370's in your area :lol: (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

I managed to carry out the first proper wash and wax of the year so far on Saturday.

I spent about 4 hours on the 370 and another 3 on the VXR (I didn't want it feeling left out!)

I was Knackered on Sunday.....post-6469-135011901409_thumb.jpgpost-6469-135011901462_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I used Autoglym polish and then what I refer to as 'Lazy wax' which is Ice wax by Turtle.

I saw a demonstration being done on a car bonnet and bought some a couple of years ago.

It's so easy to use and quicker than most waxes. It's also really good on the black trim/chrome and leaves no white residue at all.

It is a synthetic wax, but in some ways I think of it as a cross between a detailer and a conventional wax.

oh and ps

has anyones yellow z come with the illuminated scuff paltes and yellow stitched mats?

ive read they were standard on the yellow model but mine never came with them...hmmmm

Yes mine came with the yellow trimmed mats and illuminted scuff plates as standard.