Anyone used brakepoint.co.uk??

Glenn1981

Thanks Vik

I normally would just go straight to one of our main traders and have bought many things from Alex before, service is always excellent!!

Just that brakepoint are supposedly doing a deal on dba's that is very good, however probably too good to be true by the looks of things!

The xs was just as they were gold, nothing more than that lol!!

Thanks Vik

I normally would just go straight to one of our main traders and have bought many things from Alex before, service is always excellent!!

Just that brakepoint are supposedly doing a deal on dba's that is very good, however probably too good to be true by the looks of things!

If they have no contact details then is it really worth the risk? :wacko:

Edit: - just had a look at their site - those DBA prices are per disc not per pair - I'd be wary for two reasons - you can only contact them via email and their vat is still being added at 17.5%. Think your best course of action would be to email them and see how swift their response is and if they'll give you a phone number to discuss things on. That still doesn't negate the fact they don't put their address on their website though :thumbs:

Thanks Vik

If they have no contact details then is it really worth the risk? :wacko:

Edit: - just had a look at their site - those DBA prices are per disc not per pair - I'd be wary for two reasons - you can only contact them via email and their vat is still being added at 17.5%. Think your best course of action would be to email them and see how swift their response is and if they'll give you a phone number to discuss things on. That still doesn't negate the fact they don't put their address on their website though :thumbs:

Per disc?? I retract my earlier statement :blush: Plus the lack of address etc is very dodgy.

Domain name:

brakepoint.co.uk

Registrant:

Brake Point

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their

address omitted from the WHOIS service.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I emailed them quoting their too good to be true price for a set of dba 4600s rotors - their response was that the website was out of date and in the process of being updated.

I'd ignore the site for the time being, prices are well out. They emailed me a quote for something like £390 for the dba disks, in the end I got them from Cougar store for £345 delivered.