Can't remember if this is normal...

friddela

Vague title I know.

So after some elderley chap decided to hit the front of my parked zed causing a bit of cosmetic damage I got a nice new shiny front bumper, wing and headlight. The worked carried out was excellent and obviously didn't cost a penny so there is a silver lining.

I ran around in a 107 for 3 weeks and got the zed back yesterday. At 60mph+ I can hear the wind a lot more than I thought I could before. It's purely what I can hear and cant feel it at all.

Is it possible that changing the wing/bumper could cause this or is it all in my head? It's extremely minor but it will annoy me if I don't ask. The fitting looks spot on... And yes the window is all the way up :teeth:

Providing the garage has swopped over the panel on the inside if the old wing which acts as an insulator between the wing and the door hinge area then you should not experience any axtra wind noise.

If they have failed to swop this panel over then you will most definately experience extra wind noise.

Alex. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I've gone through pretty much everything and nothing seems missing. Beginning to think the high winds and paranoia are sending me a little crazy.

Needs its MOT/Service soon so will ask them to have a quick look but think everything is A OK.