Temper Orange - CR05 *** - A619 Worksop

Buckley

Yep that was me, didnt see anybody flash, although my head is up in the clouds at the minute lol. This is the first time ive been spotted after all this time and now im selling her..... my life is now complete :-)

What zed have you got, so next time i see you ill give you a quick flash?

hi mate

ive got an Azure roadster

was in the Focus when i flashed so you probably didnt even notice!

ive seen yours a few times as i work at Wilkinsons Head Office, usually driving to work when im goin in about 8am

only had the 350z for just shy of two weeks now but saw you before loads of times when i was drivin the shed to work!

why you sellin mate?

awesome car, love mine, wish id got it last summer! oh well, waitin now for the spring to arrive so i can have the roof down :)

Ill keep a look out, the mrs lives in worksop so i usualy leave hers at 8am and return about 1630hrs so im always on that road. Im going to afghanistan for a while so it makes sense to sell although i dont really want too. Only two weeks, still getting under 20mpg then i take it lol?

What colour focus so i can give you a wave :-) ?

Focus is black, but covered in mud and dust! its gonna get a was this Sunday though

ive just seen your For Sale ad - looks stunning inside and out - id have been tempted at that price too if i hadnt have bought mine! is the CR05 plate a personal one then?

if you can afford to garage it mate, do it - you know youll regret selling

the girlfriend has took the 350z to work last few days whilst ive been in the Focus - shes doin just under 18mpg drivin to Chesterfield!!!!! when i had it last week, i was doin nearly 26mpg - but you always get stuck behind a lorry on that stretch of road as youll know mate :thumbdown:

Yeah its a private plate, its a 313 on a 07 originaly. bought the plate a few months back as my nick name is crowey, home is in chesterfield so i know that roads a bugger sometimes, although the little straight before half moon comes in handy ;-)

Think she may be giving it some stick when your not around matey, i get about 35mpg from chesterfield to worksop lol.

Ill give you a wave next time mate.

hahaha, it was like a Zed roundabout this morning

nearly missed yours, but the colour is soooo nice i had to look twice - missed my spot pullin out :)

after seeing you last night i hid the keys from the mrs so i could take it this morning - just wish to roads were a bit clearer!

working 9-5:30pm next week so may not see you for a bit.......

Haha let's just hope she doesn't read this otherwise you will be in the dog house lol. The colour of it changes when it's sunny and all waxed its crazy. Saw another zed two minutes after as well in GM. Looking clean this morning I do like the azure...... Yeah maybe a while until I get a wave then :-(