Just put my zed on pistonheads

bodyboarder

That price is a give away, I seen most at around 18K with only 22 on the clock, then again it looks customised and faffed with which does tend to make people think its been mistreated and so forth. interesting price.

Where on earth have you been looking? autotrader has GT spec 313 cars for 14 to 15K and in a few cases even less than that.

Thanks to the ever increasing fuel prices and the £435 road tax it's very much a buyers market for the 350z.

That price is a give away, I seen most at around 18K with only 22 on the clock, then again it looks customised and faffed with which does tend to make people think its been mistreated and so forth. interesting price.

Where on earth have you been looking? autotrader has GT spec 313 cars for 14 to 15K and in a few cases even less than that.

Thanks to the ever increasing fuel prices and the £435 road tax it's very much a buyers market for the 350z.

I agree, a 313 GT Roadster with < 20K on the clock is probably about £17-18k - coupes are quite bit cheaper.