Site Sprog

Hi All,

Was browsing the net the other day looking for continental lights for my Z and stumbled across this site! Gleaming!

I'm living in Germany at the moment and the happy owner of a tax free Uk spec 05 Sunset orange GT Coupe mit Rays. Had it since brand new over here and still love it!

Really would appreciate it, if anyone knows where i could source a set of headlights to fit a left hooker before the gastarpo fine me for blinding them. I have tried ebay U.S but they only seem to have halogen and not HID Xenons and some goon mentioned something about 4 prongs or 6. didnt have a scoobies??

Squalks

:welcome: Squalks, I'm sure there was some recent chat about this, or at least to someone wanting to change to the 06 bi xenons. IIRC figures around the £2k were mentioned.

No idea what they're talking about with 6 prongs or 4, but (and I really am guessing here) but maybe they're trying to work out whether you've got the 06 model or earlier. I would imagine that they'll be a plug for the lights to connect into and I would have thought if its a bi xenon there may well be more prongs on the connector??????

Sorry can't be more help.

:headhurt: thats a little out of my price bracket as i only really need them to pass a lighting inspection! i may well go with my first idea and hire a zed from europcar and swap them for a day!

Just to confirm though, you can only adjust height and not width of beam?

(unlike most beemers and audis)

cheers

:headhurt: thats a little out of my price bracket as i only really need them to pass a lighting inspection! i may well go with my first idea and hire a zed from europcar and swap them for a day!

Just to confirm though, you can only adjust height and not width of beam?

(unlike most beemers and audis)

cheers

Sounds like a plan to me :thumbs: again, iirc don't think you can adjust the height of em either fella. Xenons are self levelling.

• 2 weeks later...
the TT (mkI) has a lever which you could switch which would convert your Xenons from right to left hand side roads and vice versa. Very handy

So do new Volvo's, very useful in the queue at the Eurotunnel with everyone sticking things on their lenses and you can just slide a lever across!