Wanted - 350z in Azure blue :)

Daze

Hey all,

Just registered up on here, could be a new 350z owner in the making :) Just putting some feelers out if anyone has one for sale at the moment.

Ideally looking for a 350z in that lovely Azure Blue, UK model (to keep insurance costs down!) for sale on the south cost, again ideally local to me, so Southampton/Portsmouth areas B)

Could also do a deal with a P/X with my current daily - Seat Ibiza 1.9 tdi sport, 12m MOT, 6m tax, serviced & new tyres :D

Post up what you got! Thanks everyone :wave:

Haha, fair play. Coupe's the one for me though :thumbs:

By the way, any particular years to look out for? I'm set on getting a GT version, but I notice some differences between (for example) a 2004 and a 2007 model? Slightly nicer bumper on the later car, plus more power according to Wikipedia.

Worth the extra? Because the newer ones do go for a substantial amount more cash :dry:

How's the search going? I'm also new here and it sounds like we might both be searching for the same car!

I'm also fairly well set on an Azure Blue coupe and have seen a few already. Given the chances of either of us finding the right car near where we live I thought maybe we could compare notes on the ones we've seen and save ourselves some time and petrol!

The ones I've seen are this one:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201101376547001

and this one:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201103377827077

which the dealer bought from here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230569206349

Both cars drove well enough but neither seemed that good on the paintwork front. The first one had a fairly worn interior, a fair amount of bare stone chips on the front and some overspray on the nearside repeater, plus the tyres were well worn.

The second had a very nice interior, stone chips on the front that had been tided up a bit but there was three small dents on the nearside that may be impossible to repair due to location, plus a small rust patch on the roof and damage from bird excrement over a number of panels. There was also a bit of corrosion on at least one of the front wheels although the rears had both been replaced. Wasn't the genuine weekend only, always garaged car that I was led to believe.

I've seen some non-Azure cars and all have so far suffered from a fair amount of paint damage, poor repairs resulting in overspray, or a combination of the two. I'm still getting to grips with what I should expect to see on a good car so may be being a little harsh but those are my findings so far.

You seen any yet?

:welcome: Look forward to seeing the new tastefully coloured car.

:thumbs: I'll put a "newbie" thread up once I've got it, washed it and taken photos of it :p Its rather nice, Nismo kitted as well :cloud9:

PS: My SEAT Ibiza TDi daily is officially for sale. Is it OK to advertise on this forum?