Does anyone (UK mainland) Own, Manage a bar, resturant etc

captint

Evening

Does anyone run, manage, own at a bar, resturant, pub or any other wine/champagne using establishment.

If so and you are interested in making some additonal profit, I may soon be in a position to offer some very good wine at very low prices, all legit, UK duty paid, but at a great price. I have just done two deals for a couple of different people, involving 7000 bottles of Bollinger and then 9000 bottles of Krug.

The requirement will be 14 days credit only, minimum purchase (to be decided, but more than 500 bottles)

If you are intereted PM,

Cheers

Evening

Does anyone run, manage, own at a bar, resturant, pub or any other wine/champagne using establishment.

If so and you are interested in making some additonal profit, I may soon be in a position to offer some very good wine at very low prices, all legit, UK duty paid, but at a great price. I have just done two deals for a couple of different people, involving 7000 bottles of Bollinger and then 9000 bottles of Krug.

The requirement will be 14 days credit only, minimum purchase (to be decided, but more than 500 bottles)

If you are intereted PM,

Cheers

Lovin the :starwars: