Norwich Servicing Recommendations

s1xtyn1n3

Does anyone have any good recommendations for servicing in or around Norwich? I need to get mine serviced and MOT'd next week and am looking to avoid spending loads as I've also got the tax, insurance and renewing my drivers license to deal with this month!!!

Also, not sure what the hell the dealership did at the last service as it says int or something similar rather than P1/2/3 (it had a P3 the year before). It's an early 2005 (54 plate) with 49k miles so not really sure if I should be continuing the P1-3 servicing or what really... :S

I rang up Norwich main dealer and got quoted a good price a few weeks ago (VAT free offer). So I called the usual Nissan dealer I use at halesworth and they matched the price. Under £300 for a p3 if I remember rightly.

I feel your pain. Had it serviced last month, and next weekend I got MOT, tax, and 2 rear tyres. :headhurt: And I may have driven past you on the A47 last sunday night! :)

I rang up Norwich main dealer and got quoted a good price a few weeks ago (VAT free offer). So I called the usual Nissan dealer I use at halesworth and they matched the price. Under £300 for a p3 if I remember rightly.

I feel your pain. Had it serviced last month, and next weekend I got MOT, tax, and 2 rear tyres. :headhurt: And I may have driven past you on the A47 last sunday night! :)

That would have been me!

Tom,

I have always taken my motors to Autotest; they are located on the Norwich airport industrial estate.

I had my Zed serviced there at the back end of 2010 and they were really good :thumbs: ; told me about a couple of things to watch that may need doing in the near future as well as how much mileage I had left on my pads, discs and tyres. Really good service but they're not the cheapest.

I too wasn't sure which service I required but they did the reserach on the internet about the 350z & found the one that I required.

I would always rather take it to a garage that I trust will look after the car as oppossed to the cheapest!!!

To find Autotest, turn onto the airport estate at the Heatrae Sadia offices (the junction opposite the Nissan Delaership) and follow the road around the bend. Keep following the road until you come to a right turn junction where Autotest have a advertising board; they are set back on this turn on the right hand side.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that - I didn't read your post until this afternoon, having organised my service at the dealer this morning :)

I agree about not going for the cheapest - if i wanted that I would have gone to the Ford dealership down the road from where I work lol.

All in all, it doesn't look like it's going to be horrific - £231 for a P1 service and £35 for the MOT. Shouldn't be any work needing doing besides maybe the pads wearing down a bit, but I'll get that sorted elsewhere!