ESP Light

darkoptics

had the ESP light flash the other night, had almost forgotten it was there!

not sure after 7months of z33 ownership, that this means that ive been driving with slippers on for all that time

or the other night was the first wet night ive driven in, and one of the first times shes been out since being frozen to the driveway for a month

does your esp light just come on now and then? how much does it usually take to get it to kick in?

Had it on a few times coming back from Aboyne today, roads were a bit slippy, but i could get it to come on coming off any roundabout if i so wished. I switched mine off the other day and it amazes me how much it actually does, even when it doesn't flash at you.

Came on the first time for me the other day when I took it out after the snow to blow the cobwebs off........kicked in at 65mph :scare: Shat.......my........pants.

lmao mines kicked in on the track at around full revs in 3rd going for 4th. i agree its a bit worrying at those speeds. Next year the esp is off for the track. Time to learn how to really drive