Dedicated Meets?

Alex

I have been looking through the meet section etc and see for upcoming shows, and was just wondering if there are ever any dedicated meets for the Nissan 350z or if 350z-uk host anything for everyone from the fourm to get together? Because although im assuming most enthusiasts from here are South based im from Scotland but would be more than happy to travel to meets etc..

This is something we haven't really discussed yet (with the setting up of this place etc) but rest assured that we will be present to as many shows and events as possible!

When the members reach a sensible number, anyone wishing to organise a regional meet can of course do so and post details, even nicer if in conjunction with other car clubs etc! :thumbs:

I for one am for the next few weeks mon-fri in Birmingham and bored to death (apart from when I go bother afreemason like tonight eheheh) so if any Midlands member wants to organise something, then great! :teeth:

Alex, We certainly do wish to arrange meets.

Until recently there were very few members aboard to arrange a meet.

You are correct, most members are indeed further south than yourself (Im in Chesterfield, and there are a few around the Manchester area that I know of).

All members are welcome to add themselves to this site HERE (kindly set up by one of the members)

This may aid in setting up any future meets, and also help you locate members in your area should you need physical help at all.

We certainly will be arranging meets, indeed if we gain enough members around the land to make regional meets a possibility, we will almost certainly need a coordinator for each area (as Val has mentioned) - fancy taking on the role for anything north of the border? ;)

We look forward to arranging our first meet!