Recommendations - Service / Mot Indy? SW/ WM

paza3

Hi Guys/Gals

Had a little search but no joy ... (I will now be proved wrong .. in 1,2 now ! :lol: )

I am looking for some recommendations for a service and Mot a garage that you use who do a good job at a fair price, I normally find Indy’s are pretty good not looking to go to main stealers for obvious reasons ££££ :evil: and quality of work "sometimes IMO" is not great" ... shame full main dealer history at the same garage since new but 2 hours away :lol:

Postcode area is SN16 , willing to travel up 45/60 mins so from Birmingham to Reading to Salisbury to western super mare ... pretty big area.

I have only been in my area 4 months and moved up from Cornwall so starting all over again with garages and contacts :bang: , shame some good boys back in the motherland.

So recommendation welcome only need P1 I believe unless at 60k any major jobs to consider? As last service was only 3k ago but due as been a year like to do every 12 months or x miles...

Thanks in advance

:thumbs:

• 1 month later...