Driver training in iRacing

ThomasSoerensen

Hi guys and grrls

Are any other than me using iRacing (www.iracing.com) for driver training?

I think it is great for teaching technoque and how to handle emergency situations and I believe it has save my butt a few times.

If you are using it feel free to #friend# me . I am Thomas Soerensen.

I am not affiliated or make money on iRacing in any way. I am just a happy customer.

Hello fellow iRacer :D

Yep ive been using it for a couple months now, i enjoy learing how to handle the cars/tracks etc but i find i have to put soo much time in to be competitive :bang:

Not sure if its saved my butt but i am definitely more comfortable if the back steps out :teeth:

Yes im currently getting used to the Ford Falcon V8, i was enjoying the mustang alot but after spending hours and hours in a left hand drive i would then go out in my RHD Z and be a bit too close to kerbs :lol: thats why i started with the Falcon.

Yes it is definitely fun and cheap compared to real racing/training. I do love the accuracy of the tracks too.

Im certainly learning a lot more in the falcon which is good :teeth: though i think it will be a few weeks more of practice before i even think about TT/Qual/race etc