Might be able to keep my Z afterall

matty316

I've had my Z up for sale and parked up in my driveway for the last 6 weeks due to my father passing away and so i have to take over the house bills and unable to keep the house and my Z. It's been absolutely gutting putting my Z up for sale after i've spent quite a bit of money on it this year. But i've been looking at moving my mortgage as i've got a quite high % mortgage compared to what you can get at the min, and just had the figures back to what i'll be paying and it looks very promissing that i can keep my Z. Think i'm only going to use it though when all the snow and ice buggers off.

Good times ahead maybe..........

Cheers

Yeah obviously the house etc comes first but i don't really drink, i don't smoke, my Z is my only 'vice' and brings a smile to my face everytime i drive it. It's been hell walking past it everyday knowing i wasn't going to drive it again. Been driving a 1999 Mazda 323 for the last 6 weeks bit of a come down lol. But if all goes well it will be my winter car and have my Z for when it warms up a bit.