service/bolton

flavius1

Hi all

car is due for service this month and was going to take it to nissan dealership in bolton as it is near to where i work.Has anyone had a service there? Good or bad experiences? ;)

Think Andy C has been there, and maybe Liam by now.

I know the prices they were quoting. What service is it?

Always had mine serviced there and had no problems. They've always undercut everyone in the area as well for me, saying that I did buy from them.

Welcome Pugwash! Nice to have you over here ;)

Ta, been here a while but never seen the need to post as everything is usually covered. ;)

I was able to offer my experiences of Lythgoe in Bolton so did. Three services (never more than £150 and they didn't charge for screen wash once as they found it was full - v honest), a home visit when I heard a funny noise on startup (no charge), warranty issue on a failing drivers window motor sorted with the minimum of fuss, A murano for the weekend when I asked as part of one of my services and the lovely Claire always recognises me when I go in.

Top Banana, although it seems anthonyn may have had issues..........wonder what they where??

sorry to say thay are $*%$&

Will not go into detail but they are cr@p

go to lock wood and green wood in ashton, I Payed <150 for my first service. I know it is a little out of the way but I got everything sorted there with no fuss.

Yep, thats where I have just been....... very happy with service so far. The guy who doesn't normally work there put a slight scratch on the car, but they are sorting it, so so far so good...... price was cheapest around as well.

:thumbs:

I go there all the time, no major problems. I've had 1 issue when the car went in (caused by them) but they were resolved without too much fuss.

All my warranty work has been carried out faultlessly and servicing is bob on, at a decent price.

Ok, sometimes you're waiting around for them to take the car in/pick the keys up but they're a busy dealership & I think you've gotta expect that.

Mine's back in tomorrow for another service and I wouldn't keep going there if I wasn't satisfied.

Hearing some other horror stories of dealers I certainly think you could do a lot worse.

Hi all

car is due for service this month and was going to take it to nissan dealership in bolton as it is near to where i work.Has anyone had a service there? Good or bad experiences? ;)

Think Andy C has been there, and maybe Liam by now.

I know the prices they were quoting. What service is it?

Jacko, you need to update your sig :thumbs::yahoo: