New Tyres and Wheel Alignment

charrold80

Just got a fresh set of tyres (Falken 452s) and a proper wheel alignment yesterday.

Much better to drive now :) The front toe was out a bit, now it's so much nicer.

Not sure how much is down to the new tyres, the old ones were quite worn and the new ones aren't anywhere near scrubbed in yet, and how much is down to the alignment. Either way, wish I did it when I bought the car. But that said, I wouldn't appreciate it if I hadn't driven on the old tyres with a bit of dodgy alignment :teeth:

It was ,ahem, interesting driving to work the other evening. 20mph in 5th gear and still spinning out the back end :scare:

Managed to get there in one piece and then got stuck in the work car park! Typical :blush:

I took mine in for an MOT over the weekend and the guy said the back tyres are getting near to replacing and the fronts are wearing on the insides and recommended I get the tracking looked at. So as the car has been put to bed for the winter when spring comes I'm going for a set of tyres and tracking although the car feels OK with the steering I'll probably get the tyres from Camskills but can anybody recommend a garage to fit them and do the tracking.

I took mine in for an MOT over the weekend and the guy said the back tyres are getting near to replacing and the fronts are wearing on the insides and recommended I get the tracking looked at. So as the car has been put to bed for the winter when spring comes I'm going for a set of tyres and tracking although the car feels OK with the steering I'll probably get the tyres from Camskills but can anybody recommend a garage to fit them and do the tracking.

event tyres will suply and fit if that helps

and i went to DMS for the full fast road setup