looking for votes

steve_b

Captint,

Just history I am trying to make go away with new positive idea's

Do not worry about it. Not worth the time, just give me your vote and it may all go away forever.

Steve

Whats the issue with the OC, why is there so much badblood going on there? I do have to say I'm not a paying member of the OC, but I think this site rocks

:thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you also like me to post up todays insulting PM to myself from a committee member, which also gives an insight into how valued all the "non paying" members are on the OC?

Or perhaps ask why that person is still a committee member after making a very derogatory comment about all the members of this site?

I would suggest however, in the interest of keeping this thread on topic, that this can of worms remain sealed, and we simpy discuss Steves application and assist where possible, as his motives seem genuine and honorable.

I say post it up :p

I'd be very interested.......

Would you also like me to post up todays insulting PM to myself from a committee member, which also gives an insight into how valued all the "non paying" members are on the OC?

Or perhaps ask why that person is still a committee member after making a very derogatory comment about all the members of this site?

I would suggest however, in the interest of keeping this thread on topic, that this can of worms remain sealed, and we simpy discuss Steves application and assist where possible, as his motives seem genuine and honorable.

One second thoughts, lets keep everything here calm - you can tell me tomorrow.

Sorry, BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO EVEN POST THERE???? YOU KNOW YOUR NOT WELCOME (THAT'S MY OPINION AS A NON COMMITTEE MEMBER OR MOD).

ALL YOU DO IS TRY AND STIR THINGS UP........... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JOINT MEET!!! AND BUILDING BRIDGES??????

DO YOU CALL IT BUILDING BRIDGES BY POSTING LIKE THAT???

DO ANY OF THE COMMITTEE COME HERE AND POST????

NO??

YOUR ONLY REASON TO POST WAS (IN MY OPINION) TO LAY THE FIELD FOR CGOS6!!!!!

GAZ 350 (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW CGOS6?)

Captint,

Just history I am trying to make go away with new positive idea's

Do not worry about it. Not worth the time, just give me your vote and it may all go away forever.

Steve

Whats the issue with the OC, why is there so much badblood going on there? I do have to say I'm not a paying member of the OC, but I think this site rocks

:thumbs::thumbs:

Mate If Icould vote i would, but I still want to know what the beef is and plus if someone is giving out sh@t that affects the site surley we should see it, this site is free to view and discuss, so why not?

Post it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall not post it up, as I dont want to take it any further at present. The party responsible knows what they said, and they know what they have said today.

In a slight correction to my previous post, it may not be the same committee member who made todays comment, as made the one a few months ago.

They may or may not read this board and if they have not or can not register for technical or political reasons, then I would be denying them the right of reply, which would be ever so slightly hypocritical of me.

All I will say on the matter now is that as long as people like that exist in the hierachy of another community, then I personally feel Steve and any other who wishes to see harmony exist or any joining come to fruition, will sadly have a very difficult job ahead.

If anyone wants to discuss this privately then so be it, but I will not name names.

By the way, these are personal views of mine, and may not necessarily be the view of any or all of the other team members here. Im posting on this thread as a member, not as any kind of spokesperson for the forum as a whole.

Gaz,

No I did not know it was you and I do not care. I still tried to answer you.

What did happen to the joint meeting, you tell me, I think Steve was organising it.

I would say joining the clubs together would be a massive bridge-building exercise,

As for, if I am wanted or not, then I have been nominated and seconded so someone thinks my post worthwhile. Anyway I pay subs so I can post if I want. I know other member of both clubs have also said I have done a few good posts. But it comes to freedom of speech and that is a way any club should be run.

PS what is CGOS6

Sorry, BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO EVEN POST THERE???? YOU KNOW YOUR NOT WELCOME (THAT'S MY OPINION AS A NON COMMITTEE MEMBER OR MOD).

ALL YOU DO IS TRY AND STIR THINGS UP........... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JOINT MEET!!! AND BUILDING BRIDGES??????

NO??

NO??

Ok I shall answer your points as best I can.

I feel the need to post there, as I am an owner of a 350Z, and heavily involved with a community for other 350Z owners.

As such, when I see other 350Z related sites being effectively "hidden" from other owners, I feel that those owners are not being treated with the respect they deserve.

I do not post intentionally to stir things up, but it would appear that the chaos created whenever I post a question of that nature, invariably results in me being branded a trouble maker, rather than having any point raised answered. You will find that I have contributed on other threads without raisng any questions or comments, and simply joined in like any other owner.

Perhaps, given this post of yours, you could answer the same question? was your earlier post not intended as a pop at me, or an attempt (quite successful one) at getting me to bite?

Do any of the committee come here and post? I dont know? Some members have joined here as well as the OC (and vice verca), I dont particularly know who is in the committee and who isnt.

What did happen to the national meet? I dont know, it seemed to fizzle out, was it my responsibility to organise it?

Why we couldnt have joined the OC a couple of months ago I dont know - the D1 finals were moved to trax after all, so it would have been a great opportunity.

My only reason to post today, was that I had a lazy afternoon here in Cozumel. Im in a time zone 6 hours behind the UK. Do you actually think I stayed up until 3am to post on the OC purposely to cause trouble?

Do you think I have spent my holiday in cahoots with Steve in an attempt to undermine the OC?

Flattering as that may be, it is wrong. And Im only posting here now because its raining, Ive finished my book and the bar hasnt opened again yet.

I have not discussed this with Steve at all, but after reading his post I do support him. I thinks its probably a difficult task he has set himself though.

PS what is CGOS6

Sorry childish typo VHPD7 = CGOS6 :D obvious i thought

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

P.s. good luck, don't know how many members you will lose if your successful, but hopefully a lot.............. then another new site.............. my opinion of course. i am not a committee member or mod on

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

PS what is CGOS6

P.s. good luck, don't know how many members you will lose if your successful, but hopefully a lot.............. then another new site.............. my opinion of course. i am not a committee member or mod on

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

who's stirring now sunny. The website has been done before.

At least that is clear now. Yet I do find it pointless.

It all links to the thread on the OC that many of you cannot see and one I have complained to the committee on so cannot say more.

I am glad he has come over here as he may have to get used to it, if I get the clubs to join.

steve

All have a great day tomorrow, sorry I cannot be there.

PS what is CGOS6

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

Whats up mate? Your usually one up for a bit of banter but you seem proper narked tonight :scare:

PS why are Sunny's posts being deleted?

PS what is CGOS6

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

Please tell me why you would expect us to lose a lot of members purely because steve may be successful in his application?

Also, why would you hope for another 350Z community to lose a lot of its members?

Are you saying you would like to see another group of 350Z owners dissadvantaged by lower post numbers and contributions?

And you believe this to be in the interest of 350Z owners?

Perhaps also, you could answer just one more, then we can get back to the topic of steves application....

Notice how your link to DELETED is allowed to remain in tact.

If someone posts a link to this site on the OC, why is it not allowed to remain?

Now if you can answer that, whilst still keeping a 350Z owners interests at heart, then I offer congratulations, as no-one to this day has been able to do so.

PS: Sarnie, as far as I can see sunny´s posts are not being deleted. Probably my long responses causing the posts to be lost in the length of the thread, sorry... :blush:

PS what is CGOS6

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

Please tell me why you would expect us to lose a lot of members purely because steve may be successful in his application?

Also, why would you hope for another 350Z community to lose a lot of its members?

Are you saying you would like to see another group of 350Z owners dissadvantaged by lower post numbers and contributions?

Perhaps also, you could answer just one more, then we can get back to the topic of steves application....

If someone posts a link to this site on the OC, why is it not allowed to remain?

Now if you can answer that, whilst still keeping a 350Z owners interests at heart, then I offer congratulations, as no-one to this day has been able to do so.

I think gaz was saying that if steve is successful then the OC would lose a lot of members. Or maybe I got it wrong :surrender:

I feel the need to post there, as I am an owner of a 350Z, and heavily involved with a community for other 350Z owners.

As such, when I see other 350Z related sites being effectively "hidden" from other owners, I feel that those owners are not being treated with the respect they deserve.

I do not post intentionally to stir things up, but it would appear that the chaos created whenever I post a question of that nature, invariably results in me being branded a trouble maker, rather than having any point raised answered. You will find that I have contributed on other threads without raisng any questions or comments, and simply joined in like any other owner.

Perhaps, given this post of yours, you could answer the same question? was your earlier post not intended as a pop at me, or an attempt (quite successful one) at getting me to bite?

Do any of the committee come here and post? I dont know? Some members have joined here as well as the OC (and vice verca), I dont particularly know who is in the committee and who isnt.

What did happen to the national meet? I dont know, it seemed to fizzle out, was it my responsibility to organise it?

Why we couldnt have joined the OC a couple of months ago I dont know - the D1 finals were moved to trax after all, so it would have been a great opportunity.

My only reason to post today, was that I had a lazy afternoon here in Cozumel. Im in a time zone 6 hours behind the UK. Do you actually think I stayed up until 3am to post on the OC purposely to cause trouble?

Do you think I have spent my holiday in cahoots with Steve in an attempt to undermine the OC?

Flattering as that may be, it is wrong. And Im only posting here now because its raining, Ive finished my book and the bar hasnt opened again yet.

I have not discussed this with Steve at all, but after reading his post I do support him. I thinks its probably a difficult task he has set himself though.

You know that you only post to stir things up!!!!

The combined meet, as far as i am aware, was set to take place next year! As was stated, the NATIONAL was a meet for PAID members of the owners club, it would therefore not of been appropriate for NON members to attend! Most owners clubs have paid members, so i'm sure that most people will understand this!

If you mean by "effectively "hidden"" the fact that Steve (VHPD7ish) or someone else from this site (my opinion again??? as a non committee member or mod of www.DELETED.co.uk), after purchasing the domain name, then referred it to this web site!!! obviously unkowingly?

Then YES it is hidden!! Most info is as free there as it is here, only diff is that some people enjoy the Zed enough to think it is worth £35 ish a year to be a member??? what do they get for this? like someone else said a while ago, why does anyony one pay a membership to a club? when they can go to another club for free????

Depends what club you want to be in i suppose, appears that Chesterfield and VHPD7 want to be in the owners club, but have spat there dummies out, if everyone here knew the real reasons behind the old site closing i'm sure there would probably be more peeps there than here!!!!!!!!!!!

GAZ 350

going to bed as i am pi**ed (off) that some peeps still try and **** things up even though they have had a go a going alone!!! but maybe can't quite hack it

GOOD NIGHT AND @£$$%%^^$

You know that you only post to stir things up!!!!

The combined meet, as far as i am aware, was set to take place next year! As was stated, the NATIONAL was a meet for PAID members of the owners club, it would therefore not of been appropriate for NON members to attend! Most owners clubs have paid members, so i'm sure that most people will understand this!

If you mean by "effectively "hidden"" the fact that Steve (VHPD7ish) or someone else from this site (my opinion again??? as a non committee member or mod of www.DELETED.co.uk), after purchasing the domain name, then referred it to this web site!!! obviously unkowingly?

Then YES it is hidden!! Most info is as free there as it is here, only diff is that some people enjoy the Zed enough to think it is worth £35 ish a year to be a member??? what do they get for this? like someone else said a while ago, why does anyony one pay a membership to a club? when they can go to another club for free????

Depends what club you want to be in i suppose, appears that Chesterfield and VHPD7 want to be in the owners club, but have spat there dummies out, if everyone here knew the real reasons behind the old site closing i'm sure there would probably be more peeps there than here!!!!!!!!!!!

GAZ 350

going to bed as i am pi**ed (off) that some peeps still try and **** things up even though they have had a go a going alone!!! but maybe can't quite hack it

GOOD NIGHT AND @£$$%%^^$

Good night mate :drunk::drunk:

PS what is CGOS6

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

I think gaz was saying that if steve is successful then the OC would lose a lot of members. Or maybe I got it wrong :surrender:

No for once you where right :)

Guest prescience

if everyone here knew the real reasons behind the old site closing i'm sure there would probably be more peeps there than here!!!!!!!!!!!

All that hogwash about NMGB wanting detrimental stuff taken out of public view and they might support the site and if not would take people to court do you mean? Ten months on here and AFAIK they haven't bothered us one bit and not offered much back on the OC in exchange for its creation.

PS what is CGOS6

www.DELETED.com

GAZ £%)

oops

No for once you where right :)

But the thing is, lose them to where? A splinter cell 3rd site :wacko: