Who has converted there Z to coilover rears?

Polo

Since the std spring position is in a different place, you would need to strengthen the original shock mounts to be able to cope with the extra load, bit of a pain when you can get coil and shock setup which does exactly the same thing, there is no advantage in running a genuine coil over set up on the rear.

• Like 2

Since the std spring position is in a different place, you would need to strengthen the original shock mounts to be able to cope with the extra load, bit of a pain when you can get coil and shock setup which does exactly the same thing, there is no advantage in running a genuine coil over set up on the rear.

Thanks buddy.

I thought I posted in this thread yesterday, but I could never find it again :lol:

Thanks buddy.

I thought I posted in this thread yesterday, but I could never find it again :lol:

Just use the filter "items I participated in" :)

Thanks buddy.

Just use the filter "items I participated in" :)

I did :/

Did what I did and manually went to the sub thread where this is, couldn't find this thread.

View my content, nothing :lol:

Just vanished.