TSB Help for issue

Jacko

Guys, does anyone know where I can track down the UK equilvalent for this TSB:

http://www.nissanhelp.com/Ownership/Bulletins/Nissan/2003/NTB03-029.htm

I have this issue. Its going to be resolved by the dealer but the parts listed do not show up on UK parts system, therefore they are trying to find them.

Thought it would be good if I can find them somewhere on a UK TSB?

Jacko

The part as described si the felt pad fitted in the track to raise and lower the window, this indeed does have a part number its is in the door assembly section of the FAST system and not in the windows section.

I cant access the part number while I am at work but sure can when I get home if you still need it.

But tell the dealers to look in the door section and not the electrical windows section.

Jacko

The part as described si the felt pad fitted in the track to raise and lower the window, this indeed does have a part number its is in the door assembly section of the FAST system and not in the windows section.

I cant access the part number while I am at work but sure can when I get home if you still need it.

But tell the dealers to look in the door section and not the electrical windows section.

You are a fountain of knowledge :thumbs:

Jacko

Cheers Teddy,

I'll tell, but if you get chance and you can find it then I would appreciate it....

Thanks mate :thumbs:

(I love this place :D )