Nismo wheels on Ebay USA

Mrcofpep

Its almost that easy , first of all you need to add shippping costs for the courier and and then once its in England you you have VAT and import duty. Also the courier ( for example DHL ) might charge you administration charges.

($1600 + $200 ) * (1.1 * 1.175 = 1.2925) = $2326 = £1,253.59

I think the last time I got stuff from the states instead for the imprt and and vat at almost 30% , it was about 22%. But being on the pessimistic side means that you wont be caught short.

The price is not that bad , looking here www.mynismo.com its not a bad price on ebay

hmmm, did some calculating.

The seller told me it would cost approx $450 to get them to overhere.

So:

Suppose the price to pay is $1500

1500 * 1.1 + 450 = $2100 without VAT which means $525 without VAT per wheel

Buying new wheels overhere:

€535 * 2 + €550 * 2 = €2170 without vat

$2100 = €1670

2170 - 1670 = €500

Basically, this means that if the price were to go up to $2000, it would cost the same as getting them new here ( and i suppose the price will rise due the intrest). And even with a 200 or 300€ price difference, its still better to buy them at your local supplier imho, if something was to be wrong with them (imagine 1 damaged wheel, you gonna pay for sending it back?) and so on.

Just my 2 cents :teeth:

almost right , but you maths for import tax is wrong - you pay import tax on the total cost of the wheels and shipping

you had (1500*1.1 +450) , it should be (1500+450)*1.1

2100 2145

Hehe whats $45 between friends.

On deliveries in the EU I don't think pay import tax but still VAT.

Also for your euro wheels you will need to factor in the cost of shipping.

A couple of months ago I ordered some Time Attack wheels from Envy ( here in the UK) for the reasons you have stated and I believe it will be cheaper. For a set of wheels only its $3080 = £1660 , then theres the cost of shipping them over here and taxes etc. Envy did me a great deal of £2050 and that includes center caps and some lug nuts ). So i am now waiting , optimistic date is they arrive next week. droool

almost right , but you maths for import tax is wrong - you pay import tax on the total cost of the wheels and shipping

you had (1500*1.1 +450) , it should be (1500+450)*1.1

2100 2145

Hehe whats $45 between friends.

On deliveries in the EU I don't think pay import tax but still VAT.

Also for your euro wheels you will need to factor in the cost of shipping.

For the import tax you are right, and i guess its the same tax all over the EU. Now i didnt at VAT coz its country specific. So i compared buying them in Belgium without VAT compared to buying them from the US without VAT.

Now for shipping costs in Europe, there is a Nissan dealer in Belgium who can supply all Nismo parts, and he has a catalogue on this site stating the prices. So if i were to order there and pick them up there wouldnt be any shipping costs methinks ;)

Still i stick to my idea, for the potential financial gain, its not worth the hassle in case something might go wrong with shipping/wheel damage/ ...

They look soo good on chilli, which is what I have! :p

I never get tired of that picture...... :teeth:

Or this one B)

chilliNismo.jpg

Is it me the picture or the lighting thats wrong :dry:

Or is i just a crap paint job :blush:

It does look a bit off but the roaster with nismo's actually looks quite B)